- PACK OF 6: 12 OZ pouches of Bear Naked Maple Pecan Granola, a tasty way to start your day
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS: A delicious blend of whole grain oats, maple syrup, delicious praline pecans and cinnamon
- FUEL YOUR DAY: With 40 grams of whole grains per 60 gram serving
- GOOD & WHOLESOME: No artificial flavors, preservatives, or colors - Non-GMO Project Verified and Kosher OK-D
- CONVENIENT: Take-anywhere resealable pouch makes for the perfect portable healthy snack - bowl it, palm it, bag it
Give a bear some maple syrup and they’ll eat for a day. Teach a bear to collect maple syrup and they’ll make Bear Naked Maple Pecan Granola. With Maple syrup, praline pecans, molasses, cinnamon and sea salt, this Non-GMO project verified granola puts a sweet spring into your active step. We're just going to come out with it. Bears make the decisions around here. They pick out the ingredients, create new flavors and taste-test every batch of granola we make. Nothing goes out the door before it gets their bear stamp of approval. Now you may be thinking, why? Employing wild, unpredictable animals seems like a terrible business plan. Sure, we admit sometimes things can get a little awkward, like when the company picnic is BYOB (bring your own bees). But the truth is, the bears keep us honest. Their instincts always point them to the highest quality foods found in the wild.