- Start your day with Boker (Morning in hebrew), a slightly bitter, yet delicate bodied coffee blend of Arabica beans.
- This kosher breakfast coffee has a bright floral sweetness of sunflowers and pears that creates a smooth, drinkable body.
- Our decadent light-roast coffee beans are roasted in our Israel factory.
- The Boker Arabica blend consists of four different varieties of coffee beans: Costa Rica, Colombia, Brazil, and Guatemala.
The Perfect Cup of Joe
Joe’s new, innovative, air tight EVO coffee capsules ensure maximum coffee freshness, elevating the familiar espresso to new heights of flavor, body and aroma.
Consisting of four different varieties of coffee beans from Costa Rica, Colombia, Brazil, and Guatemala our Boker Blend gives a slightly bitter, yet delicate taste to pair with your mornings.
Fully compatible with all Keurig machines to make the most of your mornings
As coffee lovers ourselves, we are proud to bring our fantastic taste and rich aroma to the coffee-loving community in the US and are committed to bringing you coffee that you will crave at prices you will love. Each coffee blend is roasted separately, in small batches. This allows Cafe Joe to preserve the individual flavor and scent profiles that are unique to the area from which the coffee originates. Cafe Joe’s freshness is felt in the quality of the coffee and can be enjoyed in every sip.
- Cafe Joe's Keurig K-Cups brew consistent cups of coffee across all models.
- You can set your brew size too small, medium, or large, depending on how much coffee you want.
- Just pop the K-cup in and brew. No measuring, no mess, no clean-up.
Boker Blend - Light Roast
- A slightly bitter, yet delicate bodied.A
- bright floral sweetness of sunflowers and pears that creates a smooth, drinkable body.
- Costa Rica, Colombia, Brazil, and Guatemala