- This sweet Arabica medium-roast coffee blend has a strong body and bold flavor.
- Excellent for drinking black or mixing with a cup of hot milk or for a perfect cappuccino.
- With its chocolaty sweetness and hints of baking bread, this milky blend’s richness is balanced by its mild acidity and notes of plum to create a full-bodied cup of coffee.
- The Rosh Hashanah Blend is now specially formulated and fully compatible with your Keurig Machine, consisting of six different varieties of coffee beans: Costa Rica, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Colombia.
The Perfect Cup of Joe
Joe’s new, innovative, air tight EVO coffee capsules ensure maximum coffee freshness, elevating the familiar espresso to new heights of flavor, body and aroma.
Consisting of four different varieties of coffee beans from Costa Rica, Colombia, Brazil, and Guatemala our Boker Blend gives a slightly bitter, yet delicate taste to pair with your mornings.
Fully compatible with all Keurig machines to make the most of your mornings
As coffee lovers ourselves, we are proud to bring our fantastic taste and rich aroma to the coffee-loving community in the US and are committed to bringing you coffee that you will crave at prices you will love. Each coffee blend is roasted separately, in small batches. This allows Cafe Joe to preserve the individual flavor and scent profiles that are unique to the area from which the coffee originates. Cafe Joe’s freshness is felt in the quality of the coffee and can be enjoyed in every sip.
- Cafe Joe's Keurig K-Cups brew consistent cups of coffee across all models.
- You can set your brew size too small, medium, or large, depending on how much coffee you want.
- Just pop the K-cup in and brew. No measuring, no mess, no clean-up.
Rosh Hashanah - Medium Roast
Excellent for drinking black or mixing with a cup of hot milk or for a perfect K-Cup cappuccino.
- Strong body and bold flavor.
- Rich chocolaty sweetness, mild acidity and notes of plum.
- Costa Rica, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Colombia.