- A BETTER CHOICE: Drink Simple Maple Water is organic, non-GMO, gluten free, dairy free, and has no added sugar
- MOTHER NATURE GOT IT RIGHT: Maple trees pull water from the ground and filter it through their roots. Maple Water has half the sugar of coconut water, and is perfect before, during or after a workout, and The University of Northern Texas found that maple water hydrates at double the speed as regular water. Try it in your favorite recipes like smoothies, overnight oats, coffee, tea and more!
- ANTI AGING: A study done by Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Tokushima Bunri University showed that the polyphenols and antioxidants present in maple water (that are not found in maple syrup) have an antioxidant and phenolic activity to help with the prevention in aging
- BOOSTS ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE: A study done by the University of Louisiana at Lafayette showed that people were able to consume more oxygen during exercise after consuming maple water, making it an excellent choice for anyone engaging in extended duration exercise
- HANGOVER HELPER: A Study in the International Journal of Molecular Medicine found that drinking maple water before alcohol can boost the rate at which alcohol is metabolized in the body. Therefore, this could potentially reduce, or lessen the severity of a hangover
Maple water is just one ingredient- water from a tree. During the long winter, the sap in maple trees collects nutrients from the soil. When spring comes to Vermont and the days grow warm, the sap starts to run, delivering nutrients and vitality to the tree. That’s when we collect the sap straight from maple trees. In the process, no trees are harmed. On the farms where the maples grow, the trees are sustainably tapped to allow for many years of water supply.