- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED & PURE: Our raspberry lemon maple water is pure maple sap tapped directly from organic Vermont maple trees, blended with small amounts of tart raspberry and lemon juices. It’s not syrup, it’s not water mixed with syrup, it’s simply what comes naturally out of the tree.
- NATURAL HYDRATION: Perfect for athletes, gym rats, outdoor enthusiasts, travelers, and anyone looking for a more delicious, refreshing, and hydrating alternative to plain water. DRINKmaple is the perfect pick-me-up for everything from workouts to recipes.
- THREE INGREDIENTS, 46 NUTRIENTS: With half the sugar of coconut water and a unique hint of maple flavor, maple water has superfood status. 46 naturally occurring polyphenols, antioxidants, prebiotics, minerals and electrolytes are packed into each 12 oz bottle.
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE: High levels of manganese deliver an antioxidant punch to improve thyroid health and control blood sugar, electrolytes stimulate muscles and nerves, iron oxygenates the blood, and much more. Your newly refreshed energy levels will have you feeling amazing.
- EVERYTHING-FREE: All of these amazing health benefits come with no strings attached. DRINKmaple is gluten-free, dairy-free, non-GMO, Kosher, and fully plant-based and vegan.
Maple water is just one ingredient- water from a tree. During the long winter, the sap in maple trees collects nutrients from the soil. When spring comes to Vermont and the days grow warm, the sap starts to run, delivering nutrients and vitality to the tree. That’s when we collect the sap straight from maple trees. In the process, no trees are harmed. On the farms where the maples grow, the trees are sustainably tapped to allow for many years of water supply.