- THIRST QUENCHER: Peach Hint Fizz Sparkling Water joins just a Hint of tangy-sweet peach with pure sparkling water to bring you a perfect post workout thirst quencher or alcohol-free bubbly for your next dinner party; nature's favorite refreshment elevated
- HEALTHY SUBSTITUTE: Hint provides an affordable and healthy soda, juice, and energy drink substitue; it supports metabolism and immune system health by encouraging increased hydration with a subtle clean flavor; Hint beverages meet smart snack requirements
- PURE AND ELEGANT: the purity of Hint Water and the elegance of light flavor, Hint is spa- and gym-quality hydration; quenching your thirst with infused water, made with all natural flavors and zero sweeteners that you don't have to lift a finger to enjoy
- NATURAL REFRESHMENT: Hint Water has zero: sugars, stevia, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, calories, artificial flavors, and GMOs; one hundred percent natural, HEPA compliant, and made in the USA; nature's original refreshment; drink water, not sugar
- HYDRATING BURST: this unsweetened refreshment is great for a pre-workout or post-workout burst of hydration, or present it at your next dinner party as an elegant beverage, your guests will thank you for keeping their health in mind; refreshing and healthy
Breaking soda's grip on America. The world, it turns out, is sharply divided between those who like sparkling water and those who prefer still. When we launched hint water back in 2004, we immediately heard from happy fans who we had freed from the boredom of plain water. But we also got an earful from die-hard soda drinkers who craved something more, something healthy but with the effervescent lift of carbonation. Today, we're proud to introduce hint fizz: outstanding unsweetened refreshment now with bubbles. Finally, a tasty, healthy alternative to soda, never sweetened, dyed, chemical-ed, vitamin-ed, syrup-ed, or anything else-ed. To a world that is sharply divided, we offer this simple message: set aside your differences. Go out, play and remember always: drink water, not sugar.