- Contains 6- 4 Ounce Resealable Pouches of Glazed Nut Mix
- A sweet, tangy, and savory mix inspired by Thai cuisine
- Whole dry-roasted cashews and peanuts mixed with sweet pineapples, toasted sesame seeds, sake, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, and lemongrass
- Non-GMO Project Verified, kosher, gluten-free, and made with no artificial preservatives or flavors
- Great for snacking, toppings and recipes in a 4 ounce resealable bag
When you’re on the go to your next adventure, finding protein snacks can be difficult. Sahale Thai cashews glazed nut mix features the perfect blend of whole, dry-roasted cashews and peanuts mixed with sweet pineapples, toasted sesame seeds, sake, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, and lemongrass. The nut mix snacks are in a resealable pouch that helps keep them fresh, so you can enjoy a delicious nut mix in your home, office and more.
These delicious peanuts and cashew mixed nuts are made with simple ingredients and are great Non-GMO* snacks. Plus, they’re made with no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, are Kosher and gluten-free** snacks.
It all started on a mountain. It was back in August 2003, and two best friends were mountain climbing. They had excellent weather, beautiful views and great company. But one thing was missing - wholesome great-tasting snacks. They had no formal experience in the food industry, but that didn't stop them. They went back to their kitchen the very next day and created combinations of nuts, dried fruits and exotic spices. Many were inspired by a personal memory. While others were influenced by a culinary tradition from somewhere around the world. And so Sahale nuts mixes sprang into being. Pure ground Madagascar vanilla beans and all.
Whether you’re an adventurous culinary explorer seeking out unique flavor combinations or simply looking for a nourishing, portable treat, Sahale Snacks nut mixes are certain to thrill your taste buds.
* Non-GMO Project Verified by the Non-GMO Project and Food Chain ID, a Global ID Company, Certificate #247, 2018 ** Gluten-free certified by The Gluten-Free Certification Organization, a program of the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America, Certificate #66409, 2018