- Popped sorghum clusters, a delicious ancient grain snack; Each bite has the perfect balance of sweet and salty with a satisfying crunch
- Corn-free popcorn alternative without those pesky hard kernel hulls that gets stuck in your teeth; goes great as a snack or sprinkled on salads, ice cream, in trail mix
- A whole grain food product thats non GMO; lectin free, soy, dairy and gluten free; just three ingredients with no additives or preservatives
- Perfect for those with a corn allergy, or those on a gluten free / vegan diet
- Hand made in small batches with US grown sorghum grain, a drought resilient crop requiring NO irrigation
Popped Ancient Grain clusters made with tiny popped sorghum grain.
Corn Free! Gluten Free! Whole Grain! Non GMO! Plant Based!
WAIT, BUT WHAT'S SORGHUM?
Sorghum is an 8,000-year-old ancient grain and a member of the grass family.
It’s naturally gluten free and remains largely unchanged since back-in-the-day. No funky crossbreeding, GMOs, or nutrient loss, unlike some other grains out there...we won’t name names.
Sorghum is also drought resilient. It requires zero irrigation, saving our precious water resources. Friendly to the planet and spectacularly good for your taste buds!
This grain of the past is the grain of the future.
LIKE US & LOVE US @thelilpops for all channels!
Packaged in an environment that also handles tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, and shellfish.