- COCONUT AND FRUIT FLAVORED WATER DRINKS – loaded with tropical coconut mango fruit flavor
- GREAT FLAVOR AND JUST 5 CALORIES low calorie, shouldn’t mean low flavor. Bai works to deliver low calorie, bold fruity flavor so that you don’t have to sacrifice
- FREE OF ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS – and made with just one gram of sugar per serving
- ANTIOXIDANT INFUSED – as well as gluten free, non GMO, vegan and kosher, with low glycemic index
- CAFFEINE – contains 35mg of caffeine per serving
Madagascar Coconut Mango 12 Pack
At a Glance:
- Coconut and mango flavored water drink
- Only 5 calories and 1 gram of sugar per serving
- Infused with antioxidants
Bai Cocofusions Madagascar Coconut Mango
Pack of 12
When we fused coconut and pineapple, we knew it would be cool. But we didn’t realize it would be this cool. This flavor reaches the crest of a huge wave, cries out 'Cowabunga,' and then casually surfs back to shore. It has all the beach babes begging for a taste. Actually, it’s kind of incredible that all these rad vibes can fit into just 5 calories and 1 gram of sugar per serving, but hey, maybe it’s just too cool to make any sense.
Made with Bai's Proprietary Sweetener Blend
The secret to a flavored water that tastes so sweet but has only 5 calories per serving lies in Bai's Proprietary Sweetener Blend of erythritol and stevia leaf extract. Stevia leaf extract is more than 200 times sweeter than sugar, so only a small amount is needed in the mix. Erythritol, which is found in fruits like pears and melons, is used to evenly disperse the intense sweetness of stevia leaf extract throughout the drink. The erythritol Bai uses is a sugar alcohol made from simple sugars.
Only 5 Calories
Bold, Fruity Varieties
Bai: Searching for the Perfect Blend of Purity and Flavor
Bai works every day to make a world where doing what's right doesn't mean sacrificing enjoyment, where flavor and good feelings go hand in hand with no limits on taste, geography, or imagination. Bai sees beverages as an agent of change toward that world, and they started a 'bevolution' to inspire people to rethink what they drink. It's a journey, and by challenging convention and the status quo, they're drawing their own map to get there. But everyone is invited to come along, because Bai knows this is a world in which we all want to live.