Deep River Snacks Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips 2oz bag, Original Sea Salt - Pack of 24
From the manufacturer
We believe you shouldn’t have to sacrifice flavor when buying a better-for-you snack. That’s why we’ve created bold, unique kettle chip flavors using only real, simple ingredients. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Nothing extra. Just the flavors you crave, made with ingredients you know!
All of our snacks are:
- - Made with Non-GMO ingredients (and many of our snacks are verified by the Non-GMO Project!)
- - Cooked exclusively in sunflower oil – never a blend! Why are blends so bad? Listing a blend of oil allows a company to mix and match between different oils as their prices fluctuate. This is great for the company’s bottom line, but not so great for chip consistency and quality.
- - Simple ingredients - we believe less is more. Did you know that 6 of our snacks - including Zesty Jalapeño and Cracked Pepper - have four ingredients or less? Compare that to the long list on the back of some other natural brands and join us in wondering... why?
- - Certified gluten-free
- - Made in a nut-free facility
- - Vegetarian (and many are vegan!)
- - Kosher, Soy free* (*except our Baked Crisps), and Cholesterol and Trans-fat free!
Deep River Snacks is more than just a bag of chips. We pride ourselves on doing right in everything we do. Why? Because We Give a Chip®! Learn more about some of our priorities below.
Made in the USA and proud of it! Our snacks are all grown and cooked in the US, and we strive to buy domestically for all other purchases - from packaging to displays - whenever possible to support American jobs.
Our production facility is the first LEED platinum snack food manufacturing plant in the world, using 30% less energy and incorporating a host of innovative, sustainable processes.
We exclusively use Non-GMO potatoes, corn and sunflower oil, and other ingredients whenever possible. Look for our Non-GMO Project Verified snacks, and check for updates as add to this list. Increasing our use of organic ingredients is also a priority as supplies become more available. Check out our Organic Popcornand Organic Tortillas.
We use sustainable materials whenever possible in the packaging, production and marketing of our products. Our latest innovation: recyclable signage made from 10% post-consumer content.