- Grapefruit Flavored
- 0 Calories
- 0 Sugar
- No Carbohydrates
Hal's New York Seltzer is the ONLY seltzer that is:
According to the American Heart Association: "Too much sodium in your system causes your body to retain (hold onto) water. This puts an extra burden on your heart and blood vessels. In some people, this may lead to or raise high blood pressure. Having less sodium in your diet may help you lower or avoid high blood pressure." Not all seltzers are created equal, which is why we think that creating a seltzer with no sodium is extremely important. You can feel good about drinking ours in an effort to lower your blood pressure.
0 Calories : 0 Carbs : 0 Sugar
All of these things contribute to weight gain and obesity. Help yourself make a wise decision by drinking Hal's to easily avoid Sugar, Carbs and Calories.
All Natural Ingredients
The flavoring that we use is simply the essence of the fruit. Meaning that there's no added calories, sugar or fake tasting flavor. The process of getting the "essence" of an ingredient is by heating a piece of the ingredient or peel to release the natural oils. Once we have this "oil" we carefully combine it with our seltzer to produce the most fresh and real tasting seltzer.
Under the supervision of the Orthodox Union, our seltzer and production facility are certified Kosher and kept to the strictest of standards in order to uphold this certification.
Sustainability Tracking, Assessment & Rating System (or STARS) states that items produced within 150 miles are considered "local". Our production facility is only 15 miles away from the heart of New York City so you can feel good about the fact that our quality seltzer doesn't have to make a long journey to reach the New Yorkers that love it.
Filtered 5x Before Bottling
- Carbon Filtration: Activated carbon filters are used primarily to remove free chlorine from water and organics such as fulvic and humic acid.
- Cartridge filtration: Removal of solids larger than 5 micron.
- Reverse Osmosis Filtration System: Reverse osmosis is a filtration method that passes water through pores in a filter membrane that are so small, only the pure water is able to get through. Other contaminates are physically too large (including micro yeast, bacteria, etc.) and thus unable to pass through the pores of the system, so they do not enter in to the drinking water supply.
- Polishing system: 1 Micron Polishing system.
- UV Treatment: Ultra Violet treatment system that "Kills" anything that may accidentally survive the RO system.
This is 99.999% PURE WATER