- The award-winning taste of Hildon Natural Mineral water is born from our exceptional Estate. We reap the jewels of a fifty year journey of filtration and purification, to bring you water as crisp as the English country air
- The water housed in our signature Bordeaux bottles has always been that way. What you savour is a simple, raw reflection of our allegiance to untampered taste and rejection of additives. The Hildon Natural Mineral Water you taste today is the same that trickles deep beneath our beautiful terroir
- Elements align beneath our grounds in such a way that as the water filters through layers of rock, impurities are naturally withdrawn and replaced with minerals. Protecting the rolling acres that surround the Hildon Estate is not only about savouring a pristine taste, but also defending the rich diversity of wildlife around us
- Our aquifer is nestled deep within the Hampshire countryside where chalk strata flourishes as a natural filter. The distinct taste of Hildon Natural Mineral Water is a credit to our commitment to sustaining its lush valley of origin
- Hildon Natural Mineral Water is continuously selected for its exquisite ability to enhance the flavours of your favourite foods and wine. With a pure, pH neutral composition that cleanses the palate, it is the chosen companion of chefs all the world over
Everything about Hildon Gently Sparkling Natural Mineral Water is subtle, with a pure taste and gentle carbonation. This makes it a perfect accompaniment to fine food and wine and is refreshing on its own. Hildon Natural Mineral Water comes from beneath the chalk hills of the beautiful Hampshire countryside in the South of England. The water is wholesome, naturally filtered and crystal-clear. It is free from pollution and has a stable composition, being naturally low in sodium. The water is bottled at the source and whether it is delightfully still or gently sparkling, it has a distinctive, delicious taste. Hildon's beautiful understated bottle is served at scores of first class hotel and resort properties, is seen on the dais at the Ryder Cup when the event is played in the UK, it graces picnic tables at polo matches, and is allegedly first choice at Buckingham. The chemistry of Hildon features good levels of Calcium and Bicarbonates. According to the company, the Nitrate level is 6 milligrams per liter. There are strict rules governing the labeling of water as Natural Mineral Water, Spring Water or Bottled Water. Water sold as Natural Mineral Water must originate in an officially recognized spring, be microbiologically wholesome and have been protected from all risk of pollution. The original Hildon bottle was created in 1988. Its design was based on the classic Bordeaux shape with its distinctive high shoulder, which originated in the early 19th century. Hildon has always had a close association with the wine trade and is the first choice for cleansing the palate at many prestigious wine tastings.