- SATISFYING START TO ANY MORNING - Kashi Breakfast Cereals are wholesome and made with delicious plant-based ingredients
- REAL WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS - A crunchy combo organic whole grain & a touch of cane syrup and honey make for a healthy, lightly sweetened cereal
- TASTY BREAKFAST - Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal tastes great with dairy or nut milk, yogurt, fresh fruit or by itself as a snack. Enjoy!
- PLANT-BASED NUTRIENTS - Just one serving supplies 23g of whole grain, 5g fiber,, contains 2.5g total fat per 42g serving. Cholesterol free, low fat & low sodium
- CONVENIENT FOOD - Makes for the perfect portable whole food snack at work, school or travel. 12 1.4oz cups individually packaged for freshness & great taste
Kashi Organic Honey Toasted Oat Cereal Lightly sweet, and crunchy Organic Honey Toasted Oat Cereal is a combination of honey-toasted Os and hearts made with organic whole grain oats and honey. - USDA Organic * Diets low in sodium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure, a disease associated with many factors. Development of heart disease depends upon many factors, but its risk may be reduced by diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol and healthy lifestyles. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol and rich in fruits, vegetables, and grain products that contain some types of dietary fiber, particularly soluble fiber, may reduce the risk of heart disease, a disease associated with many risk factors. Powerful nutrition is our approach to food. It means we value whole food and put the inherent nutrition of food first when considering every ingredient. It means we make our food with a plants-first mindset. It also means we value not just the foods we make, but also how we make them by being progressive and mindful of sustainable and ethical farming practices. So inside every box, bag, and wrapper, there is not just real food, but a real food philosophy at work.